With nearly 8 years of studio experience, I have worked with almost any sort of business or person you can think of, designing sites from the purely informational to complete e-commerce experiences. There's nothing I love more than creating something not only I am proud of, but you are as well.
What I do . . .
- Web Design & Development (responsive and cross-browser compliant)
- Content Management System (CMS) Implementation
- E-commerce Site Development
- Branding / Identity Design
- Graphic Design
The process . . .
- Meeting — Over the phone or in person, I want to talk to you to find out everything you're looking and hoping for in your project.
- Research — I will look into whatever information needed for the success of your project, from what we should be targeting to which CMS may be best for you, as well as gathering design and mood inspiration.
- Design — I create mock ups of your website or other design assets to help you visualize your final product. You will be involved in the iteration process to make sure it's on the right track.
- Development — I create the HTML and CSS and everything needed for your website to be beautiful and awesome, including putting it all on a CMS.
Don't need a total package deal? That's fine, I can just design something for you to pass on to other developers, or you can send me a design to slice into HTML, etc. I'm happy to work with you either way!
Does all that sound great? Awesome, next step is to get in contact with me, let's get your project started.